Casa Grande (rooms 6-13) are comfortably appointed and inviting, decorated beautifully with classic Panamanian touches each with a separate enclosed bath facility.
Views of the expansive bay from the porch, along with native plants, birds, flowers and its close proximity to the dining room, make Casa Grande a favorite of many of our guests who return year after year requesting their special slice of heaven.
Rooms 6-8 have twin beds or one king (Room 8 is wheelchair accessible)
Rooms 9-13 have 2 double beds
Here are some if the amenities
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large spacious bathrooms with walk-in shower stalls
- Blow dyer, shampoo and conditioner
- Air Conditioning
- Lots of storage for luggage and gear
- Additional seating areas
- Porches with ample seating to enjoy the beautiful views
- Easy walk to all the lodge amenities
- Complimentary afternoon tea service
- Laundry service
- Tropical landscaping all around