HOW DOES BOOKING WORK?
As a full-service lodge, your stay includes your accommodation, meals and fishing. Boats are exclusive use, meaning that just you and your party will be using your chosen boat during the entirety of your stay. Because of this, our packages are priced per angler, with different pricing based on how many anglers are on your boat, and how many days you will be fishing, as well as when you choose to travel (by season).
Shoreside guests who are not fishing are charged a single per person rate, depending on the length of stay.
The price per angler is set according to the following:
- Which boat you choose to fish on (see fleet options)
- How many anglers are fishing per boat (1-4 on Bertrams, 2-6 on bigger boats)
- How many days you will be fishing (3, 4 or 6)
- The time of year you choose to visit (see seasons)
- We have upgraded accommodation options available, which are priced per night, and not per person.
- The more anglers on your boat, the less your price per angler will be
- If you are in a group of 3 anglers or less, opting for one of our smaller boats (Bertram 31′) is the more affordable than opting for a larger boat
- Double occupancy accommodation is included in your fishing package