PANAMA TOURS FROM TROPIC STAR LODGE
WE can plan and book your tour for you with 72 hours notice
TOUR 1: Visit the museum of the Panama Canal
Envision yourself transiting the canal while you learn about the construction of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. If you enjoy history you can walk through the museum which is at Miraflores and learn about the early development of the Panama Canal.
- Transfer from Albrook/Hotel return
- Rate includes entry fee per person
- 3 hours
- 2 persons minimum
- Additional hour – $10/person/hour directly
TOUR 2: Panama Canal Transit by Boat
Experience the magnificence of the Miraflores locks. Marvel at this incredible feet or engineering as your ship is raised up to 54 feet (16 meters) enabling Pedro Miguel’s lake to fill the chambers where the vessel is locked.
- $195 per person.
- Full day includes buffet lunch, a drink, boat trip and Transfer from Albrook Airport/hotel return
TOUR 3: Mira Flores & Panama City Tour
Learn about the Old City (Casco Antiguo) completed and settled in 1673. It was built following the near total destruction of Panama La Vieja in 1671.
- $105 per person for 2-3 people.
- $85 per person for 4 or more
TOUR 4: Old Town Walking Tour
Walk the streets of the old city, discover Las Bovedas, the National Theatre, Independence Park and French Plaza while you tour the artisan shopping district and get yourself a panama hat or cigar. $55/person
• Visit the historical town of Casco Viejo and craft market on this walking tour
TOUR 5: Panama’s Lake Gatun and Jungle Tour
During this adventure you will be in the canal, visit monkey island where you will see the flora and fauna, find and feed monkeys, as well as observe various bird species. Nature lovers will be in awe with the aquatic life, while reveling in the wonderful rainforest.
- Rate $125/person – 6 hours.
- Boat tour on the Gatun lake passing through the canal
- Feed white monkeys, lunch included on the floating eco lodge
- Kayak and swim in the waterfall
- Experience the canal, the lake and the jungle
- Transfer from your hotel return
- Minimum 6 people, unless Wednesday and Sunday where minimum is 1 person.
- Departs lake at 9.30am and Hotel at 8.30am • Inquire about overnight rates
TOUR 6: Peacock Bass Fishing lake Gatun
Fishing in quiet serenity on Gatun Lake, surrounded by different species of fish and plants is an unmissable experience. A private tour of the lake shows you the best places to fish surrounded by peace and tranquility of the lush tropical forests.
- $175/person – 6.5 hours (4 hours fishing)
- Peacock bass fishing on the Gatun lake passing through the canal
- Lunch included on the floating eco lodge
- Transfer from your hotel return
- Departs lake at 7:00am and Hotel at 6:15am
- Inquire about overnight rates (approx. $220 per person)
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 3 people.
TOUR 7: Gatun Locks and san lorenzo
Cross the Isthmus by train, Visit the 3rd Set of New Expanded Locks, enjoy Lunch at a Marina and visit the Fort and National Park of San Lorenzo.
- Full Day
- Minimum 2 persons
- Cost $180.00 per person up to 3 (excludes lunch, includes entry fees and train ticket)
- Cost $155.00 per person 4 and up
TOUR 8: Panama Canal Helicopter Tour
A tour from the air with a full Canal tour visiting the east and west side of Pacific Canal Locks, Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and The New Cocoli Locks. Panama City over flight.
- $1,100 per person for 2 pax