DISCOVER PANAMA : SPECIAL PACKAGE
valid april - june 2023
3 nights panama city, 4 nights TROPIC STAR
This option is great for those looking for a balance between sight-seeing in Panama and enjoying the remote tranquility of the jungle, while also getting a chance to experience some adventure in the Darien Rainforest while at Tropic Star.
- 3 nights in Panama City before heading to Tropic Star
- 3 guided day tours to various attractions throughout Panama
- 3 days of Inshore fishing at Tropic Star
- 1 day to enjoy a jungle adventure of your choice at Tropic Star
- 1 day to enjoy the lodge facilities
TOURS THROUGHOUT PANAMA
- Tour Casco Viejo – the famous “Old Town” that transports you back in time with classic architecture, vibrant night life, impressive gastronomy and old world charm that is truly unique to this special place. Visit rooftop bars, look out on to the new city from afar, and indulge in some of the best coffee in the world!
- Stay at Playa Bonita – this idyllic hotel, part of the Westin group, offers crystalline pools overlooking a white sand beach, and beautiful lodging. Enjoy some down time at the onsite spa, the restaurant/bar, or on the water.
- Monkey Island Tour – visit Gatun Lake in Gamboa and enjoy the abundant wildlife that Panama has to offer on this private tour. This is a fantastic opportunity to encounter animals such as sloths, howler monkeys, tamarin monkeys, and capuchin monkeys.
- Discover Portobelo – a place rich in history and striking natural beauty. On the Atlantic side of Panama, you will have the chance to visit the Carribean Sea and beautiful beaches, the Atlantic entrance to the famed Panama Canal, and a UNESCO World Heritage site – the Ruins of Fort Portobelo. This spectacular site is one of two forts that were built during the Spanish Empire hundreds of years ago, to protect the shipment of gold to Spain, from the mines of Peru.
TROPIC STAR JUNGLE ADVENTURES
If you choose Option 1 of the Discover Panama package, you will also have the opportunity to spend a day at Tropic Star enjoying one of the many jungle adventures on offer! Go kayak fishing, hike to a secluded white sand beach or cascading waterfall, visit the native village, go kayaking through the mangrove, or other shore-side adventures.