DISCOVER PANAMA : SPECIAL PACKAGE
valid april - june 2022
Pay for a 4 day / 5 night trip to Tropic Star, and add an extra 3 – 4 days in the city on to your trip, at no extra charge.
Panama is a country celebrated for its’ rich heritage, natural beauty and vibrant diversity. Over the years, Tropic Star Lodge has had the privilege of welcoming thousands of guests to the country of Panama – but our remote location in the Darien means that our guests often only experience the “Jurassic Park” feel of the Rainforest that Tropic Star calls home.
The “Discover Panama” package is your opportunity to live the world-renowned fishing experience offered by Tropic Star, AND explore the country during your visit. The best part of all is that the extra 3 – 4 days will be added to your trip at no extra charge!
*Please note that this special may not be combined with other offers, or transferred.
option 1: 3 DAYS of FISHING
5 nights city, 5 nights TROPIC STAR
This option is great for those looking for a balance between sight-seeing in Panama and enjoying the remote tranquility of the jungle, while also getting a chance to experience some adventure in the Darien Rainforest while at Tropic Star.
- 5 nights in Panama City before heading to Tropic Star
- 4 guided day tours to various attractions throughout Panama
- 3 days of Inshore fishing at Tropic Star
- 1 day to enjoy a jungle adventure of your choice at Tropic Star
- 1 day to enjoy the lodge facilities
option 2: 4 DAYS of FISHING
4 nights city, 5 nights TROPIC STAR
This option is great for those looking to get more fishing days in while at Tropic Star, while still being able to experience the beauty that the rest of Panama has to offer.
- 1 night in Panama City before heading to Tropic Star
- 3 nights in Panama City after returning from Tropic Star
- 3 guided day tours to various attractions throughout Panama
- 4 days of Inshore fishing at Tropic Star
- 1 day to enjoy the lodge facilities
TOURS THROUGHOUT PANAMA
- Tour Casco Viejo – the famous “Old Town” that transports you back in time with classic architecture, vibrant night life, impressive gastronomy and old world charm that is truly unique to this special place. Visit rooftop bars, look out on to the new city from afar, and indulge in some of the best coffee in the world!
- Stay at Playa Bonita – this idyllic hotel, part of the Westin group, offers crystalline pools overlooking a white sand beach, and beautiful lodging. Enjoy some down time at the onsite spa, the restaurant/bar, or on the water.
- Peacock Bass Fishing – visit Gatun Lake in Gamboa and experience some fresh water sportfishing action! Peacock Bass are renowned for putting up a good fight, and Gatun sets the stage beautifully for anglers to take them on. The Gamboa area boasts breathtaking natural beauty, and is home to abundant wildlife, making for an excellent day outdoors.
- Discover Portobelo – a place rich in history and striking natural beauty. On the Atlantic side of Panama, you will have the chance to visit the Carribean Sea and beautiful beaches, the Atlantic entrance to the famed Panama Canal, and a UNESCO World Heritage site – the Ruins of Fort Portobelo. This spectacular site is one of two forts that were built during the Spanish Empire hundreds of years ago, to protect the shipment of gold to Spain, from the mines of Peru.
TROPIC STAR JUNGLE ADVENTURES
If you choose Option 1 of the Discover Panama package, you will also have the opportunity to spend a day at Tropic Star enjoying one of the many jungle adventures on offer! Go kayak fishing, hike to a secluded white sand beach or cascading waterfall, visit the native village, go kayaking through the mangroves, visit a Harpy Eagle nest, or any of the other shore-side adventures.