2023 ROOSTERFISH TOURNAMENT
4-DAYS 5-NIGHTS, May 18th - 23rd 2023
The 7th Annual Tropic Star Roosterﬁsh Tournament is scheduled for May 18TH – 23RD 2023. This is an ALL RELEASE Light tackle Tournament, where anglers have the chance to win prizes, meet new fishing friends AND qualify for the Offshore World Championship. (OWC).
Three days of tournament fishing plus one fun day to fish offshore in the bountiful waters off Pinas Bay. Roosterﬁsh (Pez Gallo) are found in great numbers in the waters off Piñas Bay, Panama during May.
2 to a boat with shared accommodation only $4,800 Per Person* ($5,850 per person value).
- 5 nights accommodation and 4 days of fishing. Three days are tournament fishing days and one day is a fun offshore fishing day on our fleet of classic 31´s with captain, mate and fishing tackle.
- All meals at the lodge. Happy hour 4 to 6 pm every day – free cocktails and hot appetizers.
- Round trip airfare between Panama City/ Lodge, VIP meet and greet service and up to 4 ground transfers.
- Entry Fee and sponsor goodies/ prizes.
*Rates are per person double occupancy. Restrictions Apply. Call for details. Gratuities for crews and land based staff are not included.
2023 BILLFISH TOURNAMENT
NOVEMBER 16-20, 2023
The 8th Annual Tropic Star Lodge Billfish Tournament is scheduled for November 16th – 20th 2023. This is an ALL RELEASE Tournament, and is an Offshore World Championship (OWC) qualifying event.
Two days of tournament fishing plus one fun day to fish offshore in the bountiful waters off Piñas Bay.
$5,250 per person – Includes 3 anglers per boat, inscription fee, and room / board.
- 3 Days of fishing and 4 nights lodging
- 2 days tournament and 1 day fun fishing
- Transfer Fee of $685.00 per person (covering round trip airfare to and from Tropic Star Lodge, VIP Royal Saloon services upon arrival to Panama and up to 4 ground transfers)
- One triple occupancy room for 4 nights
- All meals at the lodge
- Happy hour cocktails
- Great Sponsor Prizes
Subject to Availability. Restrictions apply.
Captain Crew and Mate tips are not included. Gratuities for land based staff are not included. Call for details.
Private Yachts welcome to enter – please contact us for entry fee information.