TROPIC STAR LODGE and PANAMA During Covid 19
The current information right now is:
- Panama announced on the 16th of May that it will now reopen the airport on the 22nd of June 2020
- We plan to have things back to normal by 1 July 2020 but nothing is sure and so we constantly monitor the situation and will update this information here when necessary.
- Panama has been able to control the virus and the cases stay around 150 a day with many cases recovered.
- The village of Piñas, Jaque and the lodge have had ZERO cases.
- The country is starting to open up from the imposed lockdown.
Tropic Star Lodge is ready and waiting to receive our guests as soon as they can enter the country and
Health and Safety measures according to the CDC will be followed and applied for guests and staff.
We want to share with you that we are taking care of the community of Piñas Bay providing food,
medication and hygiene products to everybody.
We would like to thank those of you who donated to the village for this cause. Everybody relies on
fishing tourism and even in the village they have been on lockdown.
Tropic Star wishes good health to you all and we can’t wait to see you back at the lodge!