TROPIC STAR LODGE and PANAMA During Covid 19
The lodge officially reopened on the 14th of November.
Tropic Star Lodge is ready and waiting to receive our guests! Health and Safety measures according to the CDC will be followed and applied for guests and staff.
- In order to enter Panama, you will need to have a negative COVID-19 test result, with the test having been taken within 48 hours of your arrival. Testing is provided at the airport, but we strongly recommend taking the test BEFORE leaving your home country.
- You will need an antigen test to enter Panama, however, those coming from South and Central America will require a PCR test.
- Your test result will need to be no older than 72 hours at the time of arrival at the lodge. If you are spending more than 1 night in Panama City, please be sure to advise our reservations team.
- As of January 26th, you will need a negative test result to re-enter the United States. We have partnered with a reputable laboratory to provide you with testing at the private hangar on your return from the lodge. The cost for the test is $75, and should be paid as part of your bill at the Lodge during checkout.
- Masks remain obligatory in the City, while using transportation, and during flights.
Flight Tickets: Please have both arrival and departure tickets printed out for your arrival.
NEGATIVE COVID-19 Tests: Please make sure they are the official copy, that they are printed out and have the medical facilities stamp on them, these cannot be handwritten.
We are continuing to take care of the community of Piñas Bay providing food, medication and hygiene products to everybody. We would like to thank those of you who have donated, and continue to donate, to the village for the emergency relief fund. Everybody relies on fishing tourism.
Tropic Star wishes good health to you all and we can’t wait to see you back at the lodge!